Thursday 1 December 2011

Review: O.P.I. Nail Lacquer in Sweet Heart

This is a typical, but pretty pink nail colour that is suitable for French nails. Just like any other O.P.I. nail colour, it has a relatively large sized brush which is great because it makes the application easier. I also like the fact that since I purchased the full sized bottle and so it comes with a “ball” inside that helps with keeping the product mixed. It is an issue for their “mini” bottles because they do not come with the “ball” and it causes the formula to dry out and clump easily. The only issue I have with this product is that it is very watery and leaning towards being transparent. I had to layer it on A LOT which really extended the “drying time”.



PROS
J pretty colour, perfect for French nails
J great brush
J bottle comes with a metal ball that prevents clumping and drying
CONS
L very watery, had to layer a lot
OVERALL
I personally like O.P.I. nail colours. Even though this one was surprisingly watery and the process took longer, in the end it still looked great. I will give this a 3.5/5J
WOULD I REPURCHASE/PURCHASE FULL SIZE/PURCHASE MORE?
I would definitely purchase more colours, but not this one. I never finished an entire full-sized O.P.I. nail colour and so I am pretty sure I will not purchase this specific colour again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...