Tuesday 27 December 2011

Review: Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in 015 Tutti Frutti, 065 Creamsicle, 060 Gumdrop and 080 Strawberry Shortcake

I’ve wanted these for a while now and I saw quite a few reviews on it. I noticed that everybody loved them and purchased them by the handful! I actually went to approximately five stores until I was able to find a place that wasn’t sold out or almost sold out. I am happy with what I was able to find, but I am still on the hunt for the shade Peach ParfaitL.



Overall I love the feeling of these lipsticks. They are a little lighter feeling than M.A.C. lipsticks, but don’t last as long. I am fine with that because I usually remove/reapply regardless of the lasting time. Also, I like how this is a sheer color that can be buildable. Some days I like to go lighter and some days I like to have a brighter color. This lipstick will allow you to do that. In addition, I really like the packaging. It is very pretty and colourful! Here is a little summary of each of the colors.

015 Tutti Frutti- A beautiful juicy orange color that would be great for the summer time. I was actually looking for a perfect orange color during the past summer!

J

065 Creamsicle- A glossy nude color that can be worn every day!


060 Gumdrop- My favourite out of the four I purchased. I was obsessed with getting a sheer purple/lilac color for the past year and I was originally trying to find the Etude House lipstick that was a nice lavender shade. Unfortunately, I couldn’t find it at all and I am so happy that I found the Revlon one!


080 Strawberry Shortcake- A very popular color that is a pretty pink! This can be used during the day, but I personally prefer to use it in the evening


PROS
J BEAUTIFUL selection of colors!
J Lightweight on the lips
J Pretty packaging
J Inexpensive
CONS
L Not long wearing
OVERALL
I love these!!! They are a 5/5!
WOULD I REPURCHASE/PURCHASE FULL SIZE/PURCHASE MORE?
I would definitely purchase more and repurchase! Hopefully I can get my hands on the Peach Parfait shade soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...