Sunday 4 December 2011

Review: Essie Nail Polish in Blanc

I really wanted a white nail polish for creating French tips. I chose the one by Essie in particular because they generally come with a smaller brush in comparison to many other brands-which is better when creating tips. It did not clump and I think I did a pretty good job-considering how I free-handed it! I also like the fact that even though I purchased the “mini” sized bottle, it still came with the “ball” inside it to prevent clumping and drying.



PROS
J Works well for creating French tips
J Bottle came with a “ball” to prevent clumping and drying
CONS
L I would ONLY use it for French tips which means it lacks versatility for me in particular
OVERALL
It works well for just French tips. It is a 3/5.
WOULD I REPURCHASE/PURCHASE FULL SIZE/PURCHASE MORE?
I would purchase other colours, but I don’t think I will get this shade again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...