Wednesday 28 December 2011

Review: L’Oreal Paris Color Infaillible in 001 Time Resist White

I’ve never really had a cream shadow before and so I was excited and at the same time uneasy about trying this one. The reason as to why I usually don’t get cream eyeshadows is because they tend to crease and smudge. Because of that, I decided to get a white shade to try out first because if all else fails, it’s a neutral shade that could be easily used.
After using this once, I must say it has great pigmentation. I tried using this as an all-over shadow, as a base and to highlight (brow bone, inner corners etc). This shadow was long lasting, pretty and worked really well! I am very impressed with this shadow. In addition, I really love the packaging! It looks very high-end and sleek!





PROS
J Great packaging
J Long lasting
J Pigmented
J Easy application
CONS
L The color selection only contains metallic shades
OVERALL
I really love it, however I wish they had other shades that weren’t metallic. I give this a 4/5J
WOULD I REPURCHASE/PURCHASE FULL SIZE/PURCHASE MORE?
I would really like to try some of the darker shades!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...