Thursday 15 December 2011

Review: Clear&Clear Oil Control Film (Pink)

A relative of mine purchased these for me on their trip to Hong Kong, I really liked how the packaging was pink. These are probably my current favourite oil sheets. They have a strong oil absorbing ability and left my t-zone matte. They actually have powder on the sheets so it is as though you removed the oil on your face and applied powder on it. In addition, it smells really nice! It’s not something I usually look for in oil sheets, but I was amazed when it smelled like peaches when I blot my nose! I also love how the actually sheets are pink as well!


PROS
J Strong oil blotting
J Leaves skin matte and powdered
J Smells great
CONS
L none
OVERALL
These are great oil sheets, probably the best I’ve used so farJ They are a 5/5J
WOULD I REPURCHASE/PURCHASE FULL SIZE/PURCHASE MORE?
I would definitely purchase more as I am currently trying to find them againL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...