Saturday 24 December 2011

Review: Nanoblur

I read about this product in the newspaper and thought it sounded very amazing! Haha for under $20, I could look up to 10 years younger in approximately 40 seconds! My mom and I really wanted to try out this product because...we want to look younger! And yes I wanted to look like a 9 year oldJ From our understanding, it is not permanent. Once it is washed off, it no longer continues it “magic”! It also supposedly diminishes lines and large pores etc. In the instructions, it said that it is to be applied AFTER liquid foundation application and BEFORE powders (setting powder, powder foundation etc.). What I like to do is apply my face primer and then my liquid foundation. After that I would apply my concealer on troubling spots and my eye circles. Once that is complete, I would rub the Nanoblur product between my fingers and PAT it onto my face avoiding my eyelids. After that, I don’t really need to set my foundation, but sometimes I like to lightly do so.


Did my appearance look 10 years younger? I’m not too sure. In my opinion, my lines are still there, but just a bit less noticeable. However, I did receive MANY compliments from my friends and even strangers! They tell me that my skin 1) improved, 2) look smoother or 3) looks very clear. I was very happyJ!
PROS
J I received many compliments!
J Easy to apply
J Relatively affordable
J Eliminates the need to powder my face after foundation
CONS
L It is easily over applied, be careful!
L Did not really diminish all of my lines, the ones on my forehead are still visible
OVERALL
I wouldn’t say this is a necessity, but it would be nice to have for a special evening or a photoshoot. I give this a 4/5J
WOULD I REPURCHASE/PURCHASE FULL SIZE/PURCHASE MORE?
I’m thinking I would actually purchase another one if I ever run out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...