Friday 16 December 2011

Review: T-Top Ice Flower Brown Circle Lens

I purchased these quite some time ago and I completely forgot to do a review on it! I was hoping these lens would be a little for opaque to show the brown and for the most part my eyes just look black unless I’m outside in the bright light. Also, the design of this lens gives the eye that shiny/dolly look which is really nice and gives that cute ulzzang look. In addition, I believe the size of this pair 14 mm- to be honest, they look slightly larger than 14 mm. They are quite comfortable and don’t dry out to quickly which is a plus!


PROS
J Great for innocent ulzzang  look
J Decent comfort
CONS
L Not as opaque as I hoped it would be
OVERALL
These are great starter circle lens. They are slightly smaller than what I usually like my circle lens to be, but bigger than the usual 14mm lens. I give them a 3.5/5J
WOULD I REPURCHASE/PURCHASE FULL SIZE/PURCHASE MORE?
I don’t think I would purchase any more of T-Top’s Ice flower series, but I might try another series.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...