Friday 30 December 2011

Review: M.A.C. Brow Shader in Ivoire/Walnut

I am actually not the type that is too picky when it comes to brow coloring. For a very long time, I simply used a matte eyeshadow and filled in my eyebrows with it using an angled liner brush. When I had darker eyebrows, my mom gave this to me and I liked it at the time. It matched and I was able to use the highlighting shade for my brow bone. There was really nothing wrong with it.
One thing I want to point out is that I really love the packaging. It is like the usual sleek M.A.C. style with the black packaging. I really like how the brow shader and highlighter slides out, it is very unique that way.




PROS
J Lasts all day
J Great packaging
J Great for natural Asian brows
CONS
L Highlight shade is not really necessary
OVERALL
It is a great product with great packaging! This is a 4/5J
WOULD I REPURCHASE/PURCHASE FULL SIZE/PURCHASE MORE?
I would like to purchase this in a lighter shade because my current eyebrows have been lightened to match my colored hair.

2 comments:

  1. I am in desperate need of this product. Where did you get yours? Happy to even get this off you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. refab
      I purchased this at a M.A.C. booth at The Bay in Toronto about 2 years ago. I do not feel as though the product I own is hygenic enough for me to sell as I have shared it with a few members of my family. I understand how frustrating it can be to not be able to find a specific product. I apologize if I was not able to help :( Good Luck!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...