Wednesday 21 December 2011

Review: Urban Decay 15 Year Anniversary Eyeshadow Collection

I know I am a little late on this review, but I really wanted to use this palette for some time before actually doing a review on it. I purchased this during the summer time and looked far and wide for it! It was not easy to find! First of all, I would like to mention that I love the packaging of this palette. It is VERY pretty and high quality. It is made out of a metal-like material that makes it very strong. It comes with a sturdy container the held the palette when packaged. I actually kept it to reuse for my other makeup items!  The only problem I have with the packaging is that the lid is not really secure. I mean, it is simply placed above the actual palette like a cover so it has to be faced upwards. However, I do like the fact that it comes with a huge mirror.




-sorry the last row is not clear, it says (from left to right) Chase, Deep End, Half Truth

-Swatches from left to right starting from the top row of the palette

I really love each and every shade of eyeshadow in the palette. They have both neutral and brighter shades and all of which are great in quality. Here is a list of shades from left to right starting from the top row. My favourites have a smileyJ beside their same!
Midnight Rodeo- very similar to the shade Sidecar from the Urban Decay Naked palette
Tainted
J- a beautiful pale pink/lilac colour that has a gold shimmer to it
Deeper- similar to the shade Smog from the Urban Decay Naked palette, but slightly darker
Midnight 15- A pearly color with glitters in it
Junkshow- a bright fuchsia pink color
M.I.A.- shimmery dark brown color
Vanilla- a pearly white with gold shimmer
Omen
J- one of my favourites! A beautiful metallic purple with a blue hue
Ace- a shimmery gunmetal grey
Flow- a shimmery peachy gold shade
Evidence
J- another one of my favourites! A shimmery navy
Blackout- a matte black that is VERY dark
Chase
J- a metallic golden bronze
Deep End
J- a beautiful shimmery teal
Half Truth
J- a shimmery grayish purple color
PROS
J All of the eyeshadows can be incorporated into my makeup routine
J High quality packaging
J High quality eyeshadows
CONS
L Lid is not completely secure
OVERALL
I love this! It is a 5/5J
WOULD I REPURCHASE/PURCHASE FULL SIZE/PURCHASE MORE?
I will most likely purchase more eyeshadows from Urban Decay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...