Monday 26 December 2011

Review: Maybelline Baby Lips in 005 Quenched and 025 Pink Punch

I’ve heard that many people LOVE these tinted lip balms and so I wanted to try them out myselfJ I decided to get these two shades in particular because I actually do not use lipsticks on a regular basis.  I felt that I could use Quenched every day and Pink Punch for special days!
After trying out both of these lip balms, I absolutely love them! I really love how they make the lines on my lips less visible and smoothes it out. I also love the fact that there is an SPF of 20 because most people tend to neglect protecting their lips from the sun. I’ve got to say that I do like the shade Quenched more because it works like a REALLY GOOD lip balm. I really thought I would like Pink Punch more because I thought the color would be lighter, like my matte Revlon lipstick in Sky Pink. It actually turned out to be a punchy pink color that would be appropriate for the summertime (I should have known because the name was PINK PUNCH -.-“). I am not saying that I don’t like it, I really do, but I was hoping I would be able to use it this seasonL.






*Note: I did not swatch Quenched as it is a transparent color

PROS
J Smoothes out lines on the lips
J Has SPF 20
J Very moisturising
J Cute packaging
CONS
L The shade in Pink Punch will have to wait until Summer time to be used
OVERALL
I really love theseJ They are a 5/5J.
WOULD I REPURCHASE/PURCHASE FULL SIZE/PURCHASE MORE?
I would like the also try the “nude” shade that they have as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...