Saturday 31 December 2011

Review: Lancome Color Design Eyeshadow in Gaze

I actually had this eyeshadow for quite some time now, but I never thought it was too special. It wasn’t bad, but it didn’t stand out from the other makeup products I had. It wasn’t until I saw Michelle Phan use it in a video that I started using it more often. I was really glad I got this shade because it is a great neutral shade that can be used as a part of my daily routine. Just like what Michelle did, I like to double it as a highlighter as well.
The texture of this eyeshadow is silky, but at the same time powdery. When applied, it has a matte but shimmery effect. Its sounds strange, but it is actually not too bad. In addition, I really love the packaging as well. It is beautiful. However, I am not a fan of single eyeshadows because I find it unnecessary to have packaging that takes up more room than the product itself.




PROS
J Nice neutral color
J Pretty packaging
J Workable texture
CONS
L Packaging takes up more room that the actual eyeshadow in it
L A bit chalky
OVERALL
It is a great eyeshadow. Its pros outweigh the consJ It is a 3.5/5.
WOULD I REPURCHASE/PURCHASE FULL SIZE/PURCHASE MORE?
I would like to try some more colors!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...