Tuesday 13 December 2011

Review: Dueba Puffy 3 Tone Brown Circle Lens

I really liked how these lenses looked on Xiaxue, so I decided to try them out as well! At first I was very reluctant because of the reddish/orangey colour in the centre, but after wearing this pair of lens I realized that without the colour in the centre, it would be more awkward than if there was nothing there! I purchased this pair of lens from www.honeycolor.com along with four other pairs and they all came in a week (which is really fast!) and each came with an animal lens case!




Some basic information about the Dueba Puffy 3 Tone Brown Circle Lens from Honey Color
Usage Modality: Yearly
BC: 8.6mm
DIA: 14.5mm
Water Content: 38%
Package: 1 contact lens case included
I really like the enlargement of this pair of lens and I really like the hazel brown colour effect. Similar to the Puffy 3 Tone pink lens, they tend to be less comfortable on a day where my eyes are tired or if I wore contacts for a long period the day before. In comparison to the Pink ones I own, I actually like the Pink ones more. The pink ones were prettier and I was hoping these ones would be of a darker brown shade.
PROS
J Very bright colour
J OK comfort
J Enlarging
J Came with cute lens case
CONS
L May be drying
L Some may think it’s too unnatural
OVERALL
I love these lenses. I give these a 3.75/5J
WOULD I REPURCHASE/PURCHASE FULL SIZE/PURCHASE MORE?
I would definitely like to try more colours of the Puffy 3 Tones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...