Sunday 11 December 2011

Review: EOS Candy Magic/King Size Brown Circle Lens

These lenses are very cute! I believe they are the same ones that the Japanese gyaru model Sakurai Rina wears often. I personally love wearing them. They are quite comfortable and the colour is noticeable in the bright light, but natural in normal light. I ordered these lenses from www.honeycolor.com and it came with a free animal lens caseJ




Some basic information about the EOS Candy Magic/King Size Brown Circle Lens on Honey Color
Usage Modality: Yearly
BC: 8.6 mm
DIA: 14.5 mm
Water Content: 38%
Package: 1 contact lens case included
I really like lenses that are 14.5mm in diameter because they enlarge my iris and these lenses were very comfortable. On top of that, it gives a really cute and innocent look to the eyes.
PROS
J Cute lens
J comfortable
J Enlarging
J Came with free lens case
CONS
L None lol!
OVERALL
I love these lenses! They are probably one of my favouritesJ They are a 4.5/5!
WOULD I REPURCHASE/PURCHASE FULL SIZE/PURCHASE MORE?
I would definitely repurchase these lenses. I might even try the other colours as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...