Saturday 17 December 2011

Review: Gatsby Powdered Oil Clear Paper

I normally avoid getting oil sheets that are made of “tissue paper-like” material because I’ve noticed that they TEND TO break easily, absorb less oil, and require more sheets each time. I was hesitant on using these; however, they were given to me just as I ran out of my other ones so I gave them a try. After using these for a couple of times, I loved it! This was NOT like any other typical oil sheet. After blotting my face, I always look at the sheet to see how much oil it absorbed. The sheet APPEARED to look like it absorbed very little, but once I look at my face in the mirror, it is COMPLETELY matte and powdered. This is very amazing for ONE sheet that looks like a typical thin oil sheet. Super impressed!



PROS
J Only needed one sheet per use
J Absorbs A LOT
J Leaves face matte
CONS
L Powders FLY out when you pull out each sheet LOL
OVERALL
These are amazing! They work just as well as the “plastic” types of oil sheets. They are a 5/5 J
WOULD I REPURCHASE/PURCHASE FULL SIZE/PURCHASE MORE? 
I would definitely repurchase these!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...