Friday 23 December 2011

Review: Diamond Lash Pure Series in #2 Beauty Eye

I was very excited about these lashes. They looked so cute on the model and they looked quite similar to the Dolly Wink lashes in No. 1 Dolly Sweet. The main difference is the fact that this set of five pairs is the equivalent cost to the two pairs of Dolly Wink lashesJ Similar to what I did with my Dolly Wink lashes, I had to cut off a bit of the length of the lashes to make it fit nicely on to my eyes. I know that a lot of the gyaru models like to keep the length to elongate their eyes to make them look larger, but when I tried doing that, it didn’t work the same way LOL. Maybe if I use eyelid tape to make my crease larger it might work better, but since I normally don’t, I will have to cut it to match!




PROS
J Gives a cute and sweet look to the eyes
J Great quality
CONS
L I had to self adjust these lashes and cut them to fit my eyes
OVERALL
These are great lashes for the gyaru/dolly look. They are a 4/5J.
WOULD I REPURCHASE/PURCHASE FULL SIZE/PURCHASE MORE?
I would probably repurchase these when I run out and maybe try another style of lashes as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...