Thursday 8 December 2011

Review: Dueba Puffy 3 Tone Pink Circle Lens

I love these lenses! They are super pretty and they are PINK! JJJ I like how they are great for enlarging my iris as well as being very bright and very noticeable. I ordered these lenses from www.honeycolor.com and they came in a week which is super fast! At the time, I ordered 5 pairs of lenses and they each came with a cute animal case. I also received a free travel case that came with lens tweezers, mini solution bottle and an extra case for the lenses-which was really nice.





-My Free Gift!




Here is some basic information about the Puffy 3 Tone Pink from Honey Color.
Usage Modality: Yearly
BC: 8.6 mm
DIA: 14.5 mm
Water Content: 38%
Package: 1 contact lens case included
I really like 14.5 mm lenses because it is a noticeable enlargement that best fits my eyes. These lenses did however dry up on “bad days” which means if my eyes were especially tired that day or if I wore lenses for a long period the day before, my eyes would be uncomfortable wearing these lenses. But on a “good day”, they are fine.
PROS
J Very noticeable colour, looks great in photos
J Great enlargement
J Came with lens case
J Moderate comfort level
CONS
L Can only be worn on days when my eyes are at their “best”
L Some may find these lenses VERY unnatural
OVERALL
I love these lenses! They are a 4/5J
WOULD I REPURCHASE/PURCHASE FULL SIZE/PURCHASE MORE?
Yes, I would definitely try different colours of the Puffy 3 TonesJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...