Wednesday 14 December 2011

Review: EOS Max Pure Green Circle Lens

I really loved my EOS Max Pure brown lenses; in fact, they are one of my all time favourites. They are super comfortable, pretty and enlarging. Since the quality of that pair was great, I decided to try the green ones because Michelle Phan wore them in her Avatar video and it looked great on her. As for me, I noticed that the colour was SUPER bright. It seemed a lot brighter than how it looked in the video which was really surprising. I purchased this pair of lens from www.honeycolor.com and it came with a cute animal lens case! On top of that it came within a weekJ




Here is some basic information on the EOS Max Pure Green Circle Lens .
Usage Modality: One year disposable
BC: 8.6mm
DIA: 14.5mm
Water Content: 38%
Package: 1 contact lens case included
I like how it is 14.5mm and that they are very comfortable. I also love how the green lenses give a sweet dolly type of a look. In comparison to my brown pair, I wear these less often because they are not as natural.
PROS
J Pretty and bright colour
J Comfortable
J Enlarging
J Gives a dolly look
CONS
L Unnatural
OVERALL
I love them! They are a 4.5/5!
WOULD I REPURCHASE/PURCHASE FULL SIZE/PURCHASE MORE?
I would like to try more colours or this seriesJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...