Thursday 29 December 2011

Review: L’oreal H.I.P Duo in 328 Riotous and Studio Secrets Professional in 510 Electrified

I’ve heard from many people that the duo in 510 Electrified was amazing and so I really wanted to try it out myself. It was difficult to get as it is pretty much unavailable in Canada and so someone went to the states and bought it for me! I was so happy and thankful! I also wanted to try another shadow and so I chose the 318 Riotous shades.
I was very impressed with the pigmentation! I especially love the 510 Electrified duo because it gives a really nice smokey effect to the eyes and it is very appropriate for the colder seasons. The duo in 328 Riotous is also nice, but more of a fun shade that cannot be used too often.
-Left to Right: 510 Electrified and 328 Riotous
*I depoted the two duos to place them into a blank palette


PROS
J Great pigmentation
J Pretty colors
J Inexpensive as a drugstore brand
CONS
J The 510 Electrified shade is hard to get a hold of in Canada
OVERALL
I think these are great quality shadows for a low price! I give these a 4/5J.
WOULD I REPURCHASE/PURCHASE FULL SIZE/PURCHASE MORE?
I would definitely try out more colors!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...