Tuesday 20 December 2011

Review: O.P.I. Nail Lacquer in The One That Got Away

This was another nail colour that was part of the O.P.I. Katy Perry collection. I actually think this is my favourite because it is very appropriate for the colder seasons. It is a bright color that is between wine/deep fuchsia/grape shades. It looks especially nice on long pointier nails because it looks very elegant and lady-like!


PROS
J Beautiful color
J Good quality
CONS
L Mini sized bottles do not come with a ball in it to prevent clumping
OVERALL
This is a great nail color and is perfect for the fall/winter season. I give this a 4.5/5J!
WOULD I REPURCHASE/PURCHASE FULL SIZE/PURCHASE MORE?
I might purchase the full size once I finish this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...