Monday 19 December 2011

Review: Revlon Top Speed Fast Dry Nail Enamel in 130 Candy

I really wanted a nail color that dried fast because I tend to be very impatient when it comes to drying my nail color. I would usually hit my hand against a wall or have a strand of my hair glide right through the color, which is very annoying!
When I was at a Wal-Mart with my friend, I decided to try this out because of the “fast dry” feature as well as the pretty pink color! It’s very cute and girly, but not as bright as a hot pink, which I think is nice! After using this color a few times, I really love it! It does dry faster than my other nail colors and the quality is decent for the relatively low price paid for itJ



PROS
J Fast dry
J Pretty color
J Good brush size
J Decent quality
J Inexpensive
CONS
L None
OVERALL
It was a great drugstore nail color. It is a 3.5/5J
WOULD I REPURCHASE/PURCHASE FULL SIZE/PURCHASE MORE?
I would definitely try other colours!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...