Sunday 25 December 2011

Review: China Glaze Nail Lacquer in 625 For Audrey

I saw this color on one of my friends and thought it looked soooo pretty! I was also told that this was the “Tiffany&Co” look-alike color and thought to myself that I had to try it!J When I applied it on to my own nails, I thought it looked really nice as wellJ I really liked this shade of blue and I think it is perfect for both Summer and Winter. The quality of this nail color is also really great, it does not chip as fast as other nail colors.
The only problem that I’ve noticed with this is that the product in the bottle tends to dry and clump up a bit after initial use. However, after shaking the bottle a bit, the product is still usable and the color is still just as pretty!



-Hehe I really liked how it looked with my phone

PROS
J Beautiful color
J Long lasting, does not chip
CONS
L Clumps up in bottle a bit
OVERALL
It is a great product during application. It is a 4/5J.
WOULD I REPURCHASE/PURCHASE FULL SIZE/PURCHASE MORE?
I would definitely purchase other colors!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...