Sunday 1 January 2012

Review: M.A.C. Glaze Lipstick in Hue

I really wanted a nice nude lipstick for a while now and this one seemed very popular. I really like the fact that M.A.C. lipsticks are quite reputable and that their pricing is in between drugstore and high end. I don’t feel too bad buying M.A.C. products as I would a high end one.
I really do love this lipstick! It is a great nude lipstick that has a subtle peachy-pinkness to it. The only problem I have with it is that I have to apply oh-so-gently and lightly. It is very heavy if I were to apply it with the same “force” as other lipsticks. It would feel as though it is weighing down my lips.
I really like the packaging just like my other M.A.C. products. They look very sleek and high end. Their style is similar to Make Up For Ever and Bobbi Brown. They all have the black and white theme going on.




PROS
J Perfect nude color
J Great packaging
J Decent pricing
CONS
L Heavy formula
OVERALL
I really like using this lipstick. I am fine with carefully applying it lightly and so the heavy formula doesn’t really have a huge impact on me. This is a 4/5J.
WOULD I REPURCHASE/PURCHASE FULL SIZE/PURCHASE MORE?
I would really like to try other lip colors as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...