Monday 30 January 2012

Review: L’Oreal Paris Color Infaillible Eyeshadow in 004 Forever Pink, 006 All Night Blue, 014 Eternal Black and 027 Goldmine

I decided to purchase four more of the L’Oreal Paris Color Infaillible eyeshadows after purchasing the shade in 001 Time Resist White. I was really impressed by the pigmentation as well as the longevity of the eyeshadow. For a more in-depth review of the quality of the eyeshadows, please check out my review of the L’Oreal Paris Color Infaillible eyeshadows in 001 Time Resist White at http://vvnprincess.blogspot.com/2011/12/review-loreal-paris-color-infaillible.html  J


004 Forever Pink
This is a really pretty shade of pink. It is not my usual Barbie/dolly pink. Instead it is a soft “pink gold” shade with a hint of metallic and shimmers that makes it more mature, but beautiful at the same time!



006 All Night Blue
This is a bold midnight blue that will be perfect for evening looks that are more smokey and dark. This would be especially nice because it is very pigmented and long lasting. It looks matte in the photo, but is actually metallic. It kind of reminds me of the head of a male peacock! LOL



014 Eternal Black
This is one of my favourites because it is a VERY dark black with silver shimmers in it! I can only imagine how elegant and beautiful it would be when used in an evening look.



027 Goldmine
This is my current favourite out of all of my L’Oreal Paris Color Infaillible eyeshadows. This is probably the PRETTIEST gold eyeshadow I’ve seen so far in my life. It is pigmented, wearable, and gorgeous. I went to almost four drugstores just to find it!!! In addition, it is a limited edition color. This makes me sad because if, for whatever reason, I need to repurchase, I would have to hope something equally as good (or even better) comes out.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...