Monday 2 January 2012

Review: bareMinerals Glimmer Eyecolor in 2000

A friend of mine gave this to me a while ago and I really love this. I am not a huge fan of pigments, but this is a really pretty color. It is perfect for evening looks when I use it on top of my white inner corner and brow bone color. It gives like a “wet” and “glimmering” look, which I think looks really pretty. I also like to layer it on top of my all-over shadow colors when I go out in the eveningJ. Even though I normally don’t like pigments, this one is not bad and I do use it more often than the other ones I own.




PROS
J Versatile
J Pretty color
CONS
L Messy to use
OVERALL
This is probably one of the only pigments I would use! It is a 4/5J.
WOULD I REPURCHASE/PURCHASE FULL SIZE/PURCHASE MORE?
I probably won’t purchase any more of these pigments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...