Thursday 2 February 2012

Review: M.A.C. Shadestick in Beige-ing

I really like the idea of the shadestick because it makes applying eyeshadow easier. I also like how the color appears more pigmented and saturated in comparison to regular powder eyeshadows. I like this color a lot because it is a very pretty neutral that is slightly more “standing out”. It kind of reminds me of the taupe shade in my L’oreal H.I.P. duo eyeshadow.
The only down side to this product is that it is not as easy to blend as would an eyeshadow. Also, at one point, the entire shadow stick came out of its packaging. It was strange, but I was able to simply place it back in and it worked fine after that.




PROS
J Easy to use
J Pigmented
CONS
L A little difficult to blend
L Product came out of its packaging
OVERALL
I really love this eyeshadow and color. It is a 4/5J.
WOULD I REPURCHASE/PURCHASE FULL SIZE/PURCHASE MORE?
I would repurchase this shadow as well as other colors as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...