Friday 6 January 2012

Review: Smashbox Soft Lights in Prism

A friend of mine gave this to me and I am very happy about it! I was worried about using it because whenever I use pink blushes, they tend to turn out to be red on my skin. Unfortunately, that happened when I used this blush. It doesn’t turn red immediately, but it does happen by the time I walk out the door. In addition, the blush itself is very messy to use and is very powdery. The packaging is not my favourite because it is a separate lid that is twisted on and so the loose blush gets trapped between “screw”. It is annoying to use and cleanL.




PROS
J Blendable
J Lightweight on face
CONS
L Turns red
L Annoying packaging
L Messy
L Too shimmery
OVERALL
This blush was quite disappointing. It is a 3/5K.
WOULD I REPURCHASE/PURCHASE FULL SIZE/PURCHASE MORE?
I would probably not repurchase this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...