Thursday 12 January 2012

Review: Tweezerman Tweezer (pink)

I was never really too particular about my tweezers. I used to use drugstore tweezers, dollar store tweezers etc and was fine with them. As long as they worked, I would be happy with it.
My sister purchased the Tweezerman one for me as a gift which was really nice of her. It is pink with a rhinestone on the end which I think is really cute. After using this tweezer, I realized there is a difference between this one and the ones I used to use. It is priced quite a bit higher and so I did expect it to be better in some way, shape, or form!
I really like how it is bigger than the typical size of most tweezers because I think it is easier to precisely grasp my brow hairs. They do come in smaller sizes, but I personally prefer the bigger one. Also, the tips of the tweezer are slanted and thinner than my old tweezers. This makes it a lot easier to pluck individual brow hairs that are barely growing but irritating! In addition, I also noticed that I do not have to squeeze my hand as tightly before pulling the hair out. It is a lot easier and effortlessJ


PROS
J Pretty
J Easy to pluck short stubborn hairs
J Requires little effort to pluck
J Easy precision
CONS
L Pricey
OVERALL
This is a great tweezer! It works a lot better in comparison to my old ones! It is a 4.5/5J
WOULD I REPURCHASE/PURCHASE FULL SIZE/PURCHASE MORE?
I don’t think I will need to ever repurchase another one, but if for some reason it breaks, gets misplaced etc, I will repurchase itJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...