Thursday 26 January 2012

Review: Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in 025 Peach Parfait

This will be a shorter review simply because I have previously reviewed four other Revlon Colorburst lip butters. I have looked very hard for this shade because it was one of the most popular shades of this line. Unfortunately, it is now one of the least favoured out of my entire collection. It is a very pretty color, but I actually find it hard to wear. I personally like the “soft girly pink” shades and so this was a little too dark for me. I will try to use it a few more times to see if I can try to work with it, but my initial application of this lipstick was quite disappointing. After purchasing five of these lipsticks, I conclude that my current favourite is the shade in Strawberry ShortcakeJ
For a full review of the quality of the Revlon Colorburst Lip Butters, please check out my full review at http://vvnprincess.blogspot.com/2011/12/review-revlon-colorburst-lip-butter-in.html :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...