Thursday 5 January 2012

Review: Smashbox Blush Rush in Gingersnap

I wanted a darker blush for the winter time as it looks very flattering and gives a nice warm look to the face. This was a color that I would normally not go for and stands out in my collection of blushes. I was a little bit hesitant on trying this color because it is a DEEP reddish brown color that ALMOST reminds me of a bronzer, but even deeper in color.
After using this blush, I really do love it! It is actually quite wearable if it is carefully applied and can look really pretty. It is easily blended and gives a nice contoured look to the face. Also, the packaging is quite nice. It comes with a mirror that slides out and the opening is magnetized. I normally do not reapply blush and so the mirror is not necessary in my case.




PROS
J Wearable
J Nice packaging
J Easily blended
J Lasts long
CONS
L Mirror is unnecessary
OVERALL
I am quite impressed by this blush. It is a 4/5J.
WOULD I REPURCHASE/PURCHASE FULL SIZE/PURCHASE MORE?
I would like to try other colors of this blush!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...