Monday 16 January 2012

Review: BRTC Whitening & Repairing BB Cream

I tried this BB cream about a year ago and I don’t think it’s for me. First of all, the packaging is really cool. It is a large silver bottle that has a futuristic appearance to it. Also, the product itself feels very creamy and smells really nice. In addition, it had a medium coverage that reduces the need for concealer.
Unfortunately, after using it for a longer period of time, I started noticing some problems. The worst that happened was my skin breaking out like crazy. I had acne developing on my forehead and cheeks. I also started having LARGE blackheads/clogged pores on my nose (that was not there before). In addition, the product felt heavy on my face and left an oily/greasy feeling by the afternoon. It was really gross and I had to blot my face like crazy. Also, the product has a slight grey tint to it that made my skin look dull. I was quite disappointed.



PROS
J Nice packaging
J Great covereage
J Has SPF
J Smells good
CONS
L Broke my skin out
L Grey tint
L Oily/heavy feeling
OVERALL
I was very upset when it broke me out. The fact that it happened makes it a 1.5/5L.
WOULD I REPURCHASE/PURCHASE FULL SIZE/PURCHASE MORE?
Most likely not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...