Tuesday 3 January 2012

Review: Estee Lauder Eyeshadow in #07 Smokey and #47 Honey Drop

I got these for free a while ago after making a minimum purchase at the Estee Lauder counter. At the time, they were each packaged individually and took up more space than I thought it should have. The packaging was pretty simple and so I would not miss it if I depot it. Also, these colors are quite wearable. I can easily incorporate these into my daily routine. These eyeshadows are of medium opacity and are not as pigmented as my top favourite eyeshadows.  I don’t think they are too bad once it is used with primer and I don’t mind using a less pigmented eye look on a normal school day. In addition, the opacity decreases by the end of the day and rubs off a little. I was a little disappointed by the fact that it is not as long lasting as I was hoping it would be, but overall the wearable pretty colors make it better.


PROS
J Pretty colors
J Decent pigmentation
CONS
L Not long lasting
L Needs priming before application
OVERALL
They are not my favourites, however, I still use them. I rate these a 3/5K.
WOULD I REPURCHASE/PURCHASE FULL SIZE/PURCHASE MORE?
I will probably not repurchase these.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...