Tuesday 10 January 2012

Review: Covergirl Lipstick in 305 Hot Passion

This is a great red lipstick for those who want the Fall/Winter “red lips” look. I personally love this lipstick. The red shade is perfect for the look and is quite neutral. Also, it is very long lasting. I was very impressed as to how it was able to stay on my lips for a pretty long period of time. I was also worried about this lipstick drying my lips out and to my surprise, it looked so smooth. It is not as moist as my Revlon Lip Butters, but for a traditional lipstick, it is not bad at all. In addition, the packaging is really nice. It is very sleek and sophisticated looking.
The only issue I have with this lipstick is that it is quite difficult to remove. It is a lot of trouble because this lipstick stains my lips red which I really dislike.




PROS
J Beautiful red color
J Nice packaging
J Long lasting
J Does not dry up lips
CONS
L Difficult to remove at the end of the day
L Stains lips
OVERALL
This is one of my favoured lipsticks! It is a 4/5J
WOULD I REPURCHASE/PURCHASE FULL SIZE/PURCHASE MORE?
This was the only Covergirl lipstick shade that impressed me. I will most likely not purchase a different shade.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...