Thursday 19 January 2012

Review: Yumei Moisture Eyeshadow in 09 and 11

My mom purchased these for me when she went to Hong Kong. My first impression was that the colors were gorgeous. They had that princess pink and purple idea. Also, the packaging is VERY nice. It just looks soooo sleek and beautiful and I will definitely NOT depot it. I had high expectations from this eyeshadow because generally, Japanese makeup works really well.
Unfortunately, I was disappointed by these eyeshadows. As much as I loved the packaging and the colors, they were very chalky. Also, they are not very pigmented and pretty much disappeared by the end of the day. It is very sad because Japanese makeup usually impresses me, but these ones were quite disappointing.



PROS
J Beautiful packaging
J Great colors
CONS
L Chalky
L Not pigmented
L Not long lasting
OVERALL
These eyeshadows were disappointing. They are a 2/5L.
WOULD I REPURCHASE/PURCHASE FULL SIZE/PURCHASE MORE?
Probably notL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...