Tuesday 26 July 2011

Review: Fresh High Noon Freshface Glow

Once in a while during the summer I’d really like to have a tan complexion. This doesn’t mean I would go outside and tan from the harsh UV rays from the sun (That will just lead to wrinkles and saggy skin faster!). Getting a tan from using makeup products such as bronzers will give you similar effects without harming your skin J I decided to try using High Noon Freshface Glow because I received a sample from Sephora a while ago, but never came across trying it out. It wasn’t until now that I remembered!


PROS: I like how I could just apply it with my fingers without using a brush. I also liked how I didn’t need a lot of product each time for my face.
CONS: I didn’t like how it felt a little sticky if I didn’t blend the product fast enough. I also didn’t really like the colour after applying it on to my skin. Instead of a bronzed look, it kind of looked more on the orangey side. This gave away the fact that it wasn’t a real tan and didn’t look ‘natural’.

OVERALL: This is not what I thought a bronzer would be like. It might be because of my natural skintone, but I would not purchase the full size of this product. I give this a 2.5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...