Monday 1 August 2011

Review: Make Up For Ever Full Cover Concealer

I remember purchasing this concealer when I was desperate for one. Unfortunately, I had just run out of my Bobbi Brown concealer and went to Sephora the next day to find one to take its place temporarily. To my surprise, I like this concealer a lot! I won’t say it is better than my Bobbi Brown concealer, but there are definitely things that I like in comparison to my other concealer.

-I used shade #3

PROS: I really like how this is a waterproof formula. I love waterproof makeup because you never know when you will experience rain, snow, tears etc. I also like how it is long lasting, light and I think this is the perfect concealer for dark eye circles. 

CONS: Although I love using this concealer for my dark eye circles, this concealer may not be the best for concealing acne. I’ve noticed that when I tried concealing bumpy areas of my skin, the product tends to “slide off” those areas no matter how much powder I use to set it.
OVERALL: This is a great concealer for dark eye circles. It is also perfect for those who tend to tear up easily and are worried about their concealer smudging or rubbing off. I give this a 4/5 J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...