Friday 22 July 2011

Review: Murad Exfoliating Acne Treatment Gel

This is the second step of the Murad Acne Complex Kit. It is meant to exfoliate your skin and reduce bacteria. It is a transparent gel that gets absorbed by the skin easily and gives you moisturizer something to stick to which prevents it from rubbing off your skin. This product also has salicylic acid as its medicinal ingredient which helps prevent and target acne.


-sorry for the blurry image lol
PROS: I really like how this makes my skin less oily and goes on to my skin really well. I also like how I only need a small, thin layer for it to do its job. In addition, it really helps make my moisturizer stay on longer while I am sleeping and that it does not rub off my pillow.
CONS: I’m not sure if it’s just me, but I don’t know if it really does exfoliate my skin. To be honest, I’ve become used to using this product after washing my face. It is to the point where it doesn’t matter whether it exfoliates or not. It doesn’t seem to be doing anything “bad” to my skin, so I’m good LOL.
OVERALL: I really do like the product whether it actually exfoliates or not and I really love using it during the night time. I give this a 4/5 J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...