Monday 4 July 2011

Rage Moment

Okay, so at this moment RIGHT NOW I am at RAGE. Honestly, I am very annoyed and is about to burst a, not a bubble, but a volcano.
I understand that everybody defines “annoying” differently. Some people have more patience than others and at the same time, some people have more nerves than others. So this is the story.....
I woke up this morning feeling like crap. I make my OWN food after EVERYBODY ELSE (so therefore, everybody’s hunger level is satisfied and anything related to me making my own food should not affect them whatsoever). Normally on a weekday, I do whatever I want because I am usually at home by myself. Today, for some reason, EVERYONE is home. So there are a few “obstacles” and things go less smoothly.
I finish eating my OWN cooked food and decide to do the dishes afterwards. “Afterwards” means whenever I feel like it. I made my own food so I will do my own dishes. They WILL be done, but it will be when I feel like it. Obviously I won’t leave it until dinnertime to clean it, but it would surely be done before anyone else will need the utensils, equipment etc.
SOMEBODY then comes along and says “why haven’t you cleaned them? What’s wrong with you? Go clean them NOW”.......
Excuse me but, do they need the utensils, equipment etc? NO. Is anything BLOCKING their pathway/sight? NO. Were there bugs forming on them? NO. Is it making loud sounds that irritate them? NO. Does it offend them in any way, shape or form? NO. Does it affect their health in any way? NO. WILL THEY LOSE AN ARM OR LEG? NOOOOOOOO. So why does it matter to them?????
Honestly, it was my SMALL mess and I will clean it. But for the time being, why is it anybody’s business? If it has pretty much NOTHING to do with them, why do they have to “step their feet into everything”?! I just don`t get it. It`s like the same as somebody asking you “What time do you work next week?” and you answer “I don’t know” and they start saying things like “What’s wrong with you? How can you not know?”.....OMG it’s not like they’re either a) driving me there, b) picking me up, c) working there, or d) have ANYTHING to do with the subject whatsoever.
I feel so much better now J it feels good being able to express your feelings in SOME way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...