Sunday 24 July 2011

Review: Essie Nail Polishes in Lilacism and Golden Nuggets

I have recently purchased these two colours of Essie nail polishes and I really like them. The Lilacism colour is really opaque and pretty while the Golden Nuggets colour is the perfect sparkly gold colour. I was really excited in trying these colours because I was looking for a nice lilac and sparkly gold for couple of months now. I know its summer and lilac is a spring colour, but I couldn’t help but get it anyways!


PROS: They are very pretty colours and they show up really well. I like how the bottles have the metal ball things in them so the nail polish formula don’t dry out as quickly and are easy to mix when the colours separate in the bottles. I like the opacity of the Lilacism colour and at the same time, I really like the amount of shine the Golden Nuggets colour has.


CONS: There isn’t really anything I don’t like about these nail polishes. The only thing is that for the Golden Nuggets colour, if you want to paint your nails ONLY that colour for an overall gold effect, you will need quite a few layers. Other than that, one or two layers would only show up on top of another base colour, which is still very nice!
OVERALL: I love these two colours and I am so glad I purchased them! I give them a 5/5 J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...