Saturday 23 July 2011

Review: Murad Acne Spot Treatment

The third step of the Murad Acne Complex Kit is to spot treat your acne with the Acne Spot Treatment. This step is meant to target your acne specifically by using the key medicinal ingredient, Sulfur. This was actually the main reason why I decided to purchase this acne kit and give it a try. Based on my past experiences, salicylic acid and benzoyl peroxide has been unable or has lost its ability to treat my acne. So I was hoping this would be different.


PROS: I like how this product strips dead skin off my acne, as gross as it may sound, and because of that some of my acne peels right off.
CONS: When using this for the first week or two, it may not be a good idea to go out as the peeling may be quite unattractive. Also, it can give a burning sensation to your skin when you apply it on. In addition, I didn’t like how it only helped some acne go away while others just remained on my skin and continued to grow...
OVERALL: This was an OK product. It wasn’t as effective as benzoyl peroxide for me and will most likely not repurchase this. I give this a 3/5.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...