Monday 25 July 2011

Review: Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler

I am so happy about the existence of this eyelash curler! OMG it is probably one of the best things I’ve used in my life and I think anybody who uses makeup MUST have this. I can’t believe I didn’t blog about this earlier(what was I thinking?!), but I’m glad I’m doing it now! J


PROS: This eyelash curler is different from all other curlers I’ve tried before. How? It ACTUALLY curls...NOT ‘crimp’, but CURL. That is all I’ve ever wanted from an eyelash curler and this is the ONLY one that was able to do that for me (no exaggeration). Aside from that, I like how it comes with an extra rubber replacement so you don’t use the same one forever.
CONS: None. Well...I don’t like how it has become difficult for me to get a hold of Shu Uemura products because they no longer carry this brand in Sephora. Similar to Bobbi Brown, I will have to find a Holt Renfrew to buy their products, which is quite a trip.
OVERALL: This is a MUST HAVE. It was one of the best discoveries of my life! This product is a 5/5 J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...