Monday 18 July 2011

Review: Make Up For Ever Sculpting Blush (#16)

This was actually the first blush I purchased-YES my VERY firstJ. I purchased it because I liked the packaging and the pretty peachy/pink colour. To be honest at the time I didn’t have anything to compare it to because I never wore blush previously (I didn’t even have a blush brush that time!). Now that I’ve tried other ones, I can properly do a review J


PROS: I love the packaging as I mentioned before. It looks very chic and modern. I also love how instead of the usual “snapping” the compact, its magnetic and easy to open and close. I also love how light the actual product is and goes nicely onto my cheeks. The colour is also very natural and has a very subtle matte glow-which was what I wanted at the time.

CONS: I don’t know if it is because I don’t apply enough, but I’ve noticed that by the end of the day, about a quarter (or more) of the blush rubs off. Other than that, the blush is pretty goodJ
OVERALL: It is a very nice blush and very good for starters. However, the price was a little high for first time. I give this a 4/5 J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...