Monday 18 July 2011

Review: GOSH Eye Liner Pen

I purchased this eyeliner by default when I was browsing at Shoppers Drug Mart. I was desperate for eyeliner at the time because my other one had completely dried up. After that purchase, this is the eyeliner that I’ve been using ever since!


PROS: I really like the felt tip of this eyeliner and it helps create thick or thin lines. If I wanted the colours to be more opaque, I can easily layer it and it would be perfectly fine. To be honest, I never liked synthetic, flexible brushes because I find them difficult to control, so this liner was great for me. I also like how this eyeliner lasts all day and does not smudge. Another thing is that I’ve been using this product for a LONG time and have not run out yet. A little goes a long way with this eyeliner and I think this is the perfect everyday liquid liner J


CONS: This product is not water resistant or waterproof. I remembered crying A LOT and the liner smudged to a point where it completely disappeared. This is not so great for rainy days for intense snowstorms.
OVERALL: I love this eyeliner. It can create natural or dramatic lines on my eyelids. I use this every day and will probably continue to do so even when I use it up. I give this a 4.5/5 J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...