Saturday 25 June 2011

Review: Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream (no. 21)

I discovered BB creams when I noticed many celebrities using it. From what I have been told, BB creams originated in Germany and was first developed to cover post surgery lines on the face. Later on, it had become a famous cosmetic product and became very popular among Asian countries. It is known for its ease of application, skin whitening techniques and sun protecting properties. I’ve tried quite a few BB creams in the past and found this one to be my current favourite. Everybody’s skin is different and just like foundation, I had to search for the formula that was best for me.


PROS: This formula feels light and not as greasy as others I have tried. I like how it has SPF 42 because my skin, like a vampire’s, is SUPER sensitive to the sun. Another thing is that it doesn’t smell much like sunscreen. I also like how it looks so natural and flawless on my skin. The pump to release the product also makes it easier and less messy to use.

CONS: This product easily rubs off. I’ve noticed that by the end of the day when I remove my makeup, there is barely anything that is left to come off my face. Also, like any other product with SPF, it reflects light when taking photos with flash and it creates like a ghostly white face appearance.
OVERALL: This is a wonderful product and is currently my favourite BB cream. I recommend using this during the day and not at a party where lots of photos are being taken. I give this a 4/5 J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...