Sunday 19 June 2011

Review: Make Up For Ever High Definition (HD) Powder

I have used this powder for about two and a half years now and I love it! When I first used it, I remember putting too much on my face and ended up looking “chalky”. A LITTLE GOES A LONG WAY with this powder!
I have also heard rumors about celebrities such as Eva Longoria and Nicole Kidman having issues with this product. From what I have searched up, they get white powdery patches on their faces when using flash photography. To be honest, this has NEVER happened to me before. I even used it during prom where there were LOTS of photos being taken and did NOT have a problem with it. I really think they just put on WAAAY too much for that to happen and I don’t think it was necessary.

PROS: It gives my foundation an even and matte finish. It is a translucent powder which works on all skin tones and does not make my face “cakey”. Also, you only need to use A LITTLE BIT at a time and one jar lasts for about a year, which is really good.

CONS: It is not the best for dry skin and can actually make it look even drier. I remember getting my friend to try it and she, having dry skin, didn’t like it.
OVERALL: I love it and will continue to use it J I give this a 5/5 J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...