Sunday 26 June 2011

Review: Geo Nudy Brown Circle Lens

I’ve seen a lot of pictures of people wearing these lenses such as cosplayers, gyaru models and many of my friends. All of those pictures looked very pretty and I’ve also noticed how popular they were. They looked very pretty and cute in those pictures which was why I decided to give them a try J

PROS: They are indeed really pretty. They give an anime-ish look and are amazing in photos.

CONS: They are not the most comfortable. I’ve also noticed that they tend to dry out easily and make my eyes red and teary. Also, I find that I had to wear a sufficient amount of makeup to balance the dramatic look of these lenses or else my eyes would look very awkward o.o!
OVERALL: These lens look really nice, but you must sacrifice comfort. I’ve only worn them about three times and haven’t worn them since L If they were more comfortable I would have worn them more often. I give these a 2/5.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...