Monday 27 June 2011

Review: EOS Max Pure Brown Circle Lens

I love these lenses! I currently wear them almost every day because they are so natural and have a nice enlargement effect. My friend first wore them when we were still in high school and I thought they looked amazing on her. Then I started researching about them. I saw an advertisement picture of Sayaka Araki wearing the Max Pure series and thought she looked really nice with them. She is also one of my favourite gyaru/Japanese magazine models which kinda made me want them more!

PROS: They are VERY pretty and have become my current favourite pair of circle lens. It gives like a natural, but slightly lighter shade of brown to my eyes. They are also one of the most comfortable pair of circle lens I’ve ever worn.

CONS: Just like any other pair of circle lens, I can’t wear them for too long. And by ‘too long’ I mean the same amount of time I would wear regular contact lenses.
OVERALL: I love these lenses! I would definitely re-order them once I get my new eye prescription J I give them a 5/5 J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...