Thursday 23 June 2011

Review: Hard Candy Lash Tinsel Glitter Mascara

I remember this brand being in Sephora when it first opened here in Canada. I thought it was adorable! The packaging was cute and everything kind of reminded me of the makeup you find little girls using LOL. I believe a few years after Sephora opened, this brand was no longer available at Sephora along with several other brands as well. I remembered trying to look for it and was not able to L
Recently, I went to a Wal-Mart and saw Hard Candy products available at the cosmetics section. I was so surprised. I even noticed that the prices were a lot lower than what they were when it was available at Sephora. Because the prices were low, I felt like trying something from that brand. I saw this glitter mascara and remembered that I really wanted to try one. I thought it’d be perfect for parties and night events!



PROS: The packaging is really cute and I love how it was pretty inexpensive.
CONS: The formula did not seem strong enough as mascara. It really just seems like a glitter gel. When I tried to apply it on top of my black mascara, it did not seem like it brushed on at all, so I gave up trying. Maybe it was the design of the brush that was not able to coat my already mascara-ed lashes,  although I don’t think wearing this mascara alone would work either. Maybe I’ll use it for another purpose besides mascara.

OVERALL: The packaging and price was nice, but the formula was not the best. I rate this a 1/5 L

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...