Friday 24 June 2011

Review: Dior Iconic Extreme Mascara (Waterproof)

To be honest, I’ve never had a Dior Mascara disappoint me. Before trying this mascara, I have also tried the Diorshow (both regular and waterproof) and the Diorshow Blackout mascara (waterproof). I loved both of those mascaras because they worked well with my thin lashes. I like to get waterproof mascaras because one time, during an extreme snowstorm (yes in Canada, snowstorms tend to happen in the winter...a lot), the snow and wind blew so hard on my face that my mascara formed HUGE black splotches under my eyes. I didn’t realize how bad it was and people were giving me stares. When my friend finally told me, I had an even harder time rubbing the splotches off.......so bad. So yea, I learned to always get waterproof mascaras.
I have been told that waterproof mascaras are bad for your lashes (i.e. they tug and pull on them causing your lashes to fall off faster), but to be completely honest, I still use it LOL.


PROS: It makes my lashes look super long! I even got compliments. The brush is able to apply the product so that your lashes don’t clump. Also, the fact that it is waterproof prevents it from smudging when I tear, sweat, or cry.


-using only 1 thin coat of the mascara
CONS: the price is a bit high for mascara, but given the benefits, it makes it completely worth it J
OVERALL: I love it! It is one of my favourite mascaras of all time! I give this a 5/5 J

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog, I have a very limited budget and your information helps me in avoiding purchasing mistakes.You seem like me in your cosmetic dilemmas, thinner lashes, fair? to medium and so on, common considerations but like you said not like everyone.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...