Saturday 18 June 2011

Review: FAIRYDROPS Volume Burst Mascara (Waterproof)

My first makeup review...YAY! My goal is to do a review on every makeup product I have. It will be difficult, but the purpose of me doing so is to remember the pros and cons of each product I own and an overall LIKE or DON’T LIKE for each product. Anyways...let’s begin.
My bf bought this for me when he went on a trip to Hong Kong. I originally wanted him to get the FAIRYDROPS mascara with the pink/blue packaging instead, but he said this was newer and that the lady recommended this instead. At the time I was desperate for a waterproof mascara and thought I’d try this out.

PROS: I love the packaging! It is so pretty and cute. It is also AMAZING when it comes to being waterproof. It doesn’t run when I tear up (and I tear up often) and it lasts all day. The brush is unique and works in a way where it coats my lashes evenly without ‘chunking’ up my lashes. The formula is also great. It holds up my curl as well as lengthens and volumizes.
CONS: Its SOOO waterproof that I have trouble removing it with my makeup remover!! I use the Neutrogena All-In-One makeup remover and have used it for years. Maybe it was just not meant for waterproof makeup. Also, I’ve noticed there are mini ‘lashes’ in the formula. I believe it was meant to attach to your real lashes to lengthen it, but they tend to fall onto my cheek, nose and even on my eyeballs L which are a pain to get out.

-you can kind of see the little 'lashes' on the brush
OVERALL: I love this mascara and will most likely continue to get and use it J I give this a 4/5 J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...