Sunday 19 June 2011

Review: Fiberwig Paint-On False Lashes EXTRA LONG Mascara

My bf bought this for me from Hong Kong. I remember him telling me before his trip how his sister had a mascara that had mini ‘lashes’ on the brush that merges with your real lashes to make them look longer. I was amazed when he told me and said “OMG there is such a thing?!?!?!” And so when he came back, he gave me two mascaras J I originally asked him to only help me get the Fairydrops mascara on his trip, but instead he bought that AND the Fiberwig mascara as well J. The moment he showed me the mascara, I realized that it was the same one Eki used in her tutorials. I was soooo happy and excited! I mean, it looked great on her lashes!

PROS: The love the packaging. I like how it was fully sealed so that I KNOW for a fact that nobody could have opened it (it was sealed in a way where you had to use scissors and cut through the plastic). Also, it did lengthen my lashes and doesn’t smudge.
CONS:  I was kind of disappointed in this mascara. I heard many great things about it before and I expected more from it. The formula only lengthens my lashes and does not thicken or volumize. It also didn’t hold up my curled lashes and I had to heavily coat my lashes to get it noticeable.

OVERALL: I was not very happy with this mascara. I thought it would be able to do more than just lengthen. Nowadays I only use this mascara to coat my lower lashes because I don’t want it to go to waste. It was very different compared to the results Eki had, maybe her lashes were just naturally long and thick and this just gave her the enhancement she needed. I unfortunately didn’t get the results I hoped to get, so I give this a 2/5 L

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...